Wednesday, July 2, 2014

UPDATE! New Fallen Angel!!!!

Hello all! loser2323 here, and I have some lovely news for you.
I got an incoming message in my inbox a while ago and it said about the new Fallen Angel Girls collection, that's what y' all know about it! One of the items in this collection is for Superstars and I wanted to tell you that I always wanted to become a Superstar! It's because I am gonna get that "goth-punk" attitude by buying from the StarBazaar items from Evil Panda's punk collection, or even old Fallen Angel items, or even stop by Starplaza and buy from Evil Panda, mostly the "Punk" Collection, the "Streetscapes" collection, the Back-Tutu-School Collection! And one of my suites, will look like a London Punk inspired.
So, with Superstar I will be able to sell items in my bazaar, and I will be getting more than 10 friend request both as a non-Superstar, and as a Superstar or Royalty.
So here's the shopping window!
The white gown is for Superstars. 
Two floors have released in the shop.
The accessories you see are from the new collection and some of them from the February one.
Also: Chanel Decor closed down!

No comments:

Post a Comment