Friday, July 11, 2014

The Dark Side Of Stardoll Part X

Hi guys n gals!!!
So old_school1904, will be writing with SimGuru2011 about the same drama which is involving us. So I also have some images for Photoshop in my tablet so now we have the WHAT.......
SimGuru2011 it's your turn to talk!
This morning I got a friend request by JasmineGR and she sent me a link. I didn't click because I guessed it was malicious. She asked for free Stardollars or free Limited Edition Items from Super Supreme, Museum Mile, Young Hollywood, Strike A Pose, Antidote, Limited Edition, Designers' Tributes like Versace Tribute which is closing down on Monday, Pet-A-Porter, Fever, Mod Market, Callie's Picks, Subcouture, Old clothing of Voile, Old makeup of Dot, Transform, Doree, Rare Tress Up Hairstyles, MSW Stores, Old Nelly, Old Miss Sixty, Old Killah, Old PPQ Of Mayfair, Free Royalty/Superstar, and free MSW cheats!
We both have a tip for you: STAY AWAY FROM HACKERS! old_school1904's turn!
 These images are from someone else's Beauty Parlor so I will Photoshop them.












These will be photoshopped in my tablet in both loser2323 and SimGuru2011 in their bald versions.
Want loser2323 bald? Here's the image.
Ta-daa! Here she is and now you want SimGuru2011's version.
AND WHAT YOU'RE WAITING FOR.....!!!!
The return of Lavenderluva!
 Before we jump in it here's a conversation in OriginalClub. I circled the username Catholicslut. And there was a member named catholicfetish. Both of them got deleted.
 Here's the return of Lavenderluva! She's Lavenderliva. A couple of years ago she was a stripper and now she's a serious teen.
Her pres, lovely but loser2323 is in OC so me and SimGuru2011 aren't.
This was her BIG return in Stardoll!
Want SimGuru2011 bald? Here's the image:
This is the first part of her bald-ness and now here is the second part!!!! It's your turn!
Oh damn!!!! I am going to paste the hairstyles and then I'll make the banner xD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all! The next part will continue MORE...
MORE perverts... MORE hackers.... MORE liars.... So stay tuned for part XI of the popular post will be done with old_school1904 on her own!
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks!
old_school1904 and SimGuru2011

No comments:

Post a Comment