Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Dark Side Of Stardoll Part II

 Hi guys and gals! old_school1904 here, and we continue with the dark side of Stardoll. This is the pervies scandal as you can see. Here I saw my visitors to my page.
The girl named iamthebest12345 visited me for random reason. How come she knew my name? From loser2323's suite. And I have an update for you: gmsme just got deleted. I don't know why.
So how come do those hypocrites know my name and all the other writers' names?
How? 
HOW?
H-O-W?????
I don't know why she knew my name... (thinking) Then I would really like to get out of my system like ithinkimabutt, by getting to know myself with the whole atmosphere.
GET IT????? 
Yesterday I got to know myself with the environment, now with the atmosphere... There's a real geography affair involving us here.
 When I saw this I got really shocked like T-O-T-A-L-L-Y.

 She would really like to have it with both theo.kitsis. and gamer160 because she's a lez....
 Her presentation is lovely isn't it? I love the way she wrote it and this is not from PresentatieCharly.Blogspot.Com !!! She made the style HERSELF! I am not kidding....
And loser2323 just got an incoming perv request from Ilove_se3_free_ but with a message guys!
Thanks! old_school1904

No comments:

Post a Comment