Monday, July 7, 2014

The Dark Side Of Stardoll Part V

Hey guys and gals!!! old_school1904 here showing you the same perverts' scandal which involved me that much until.... gmsme, villoui and iamthebest12345 got deleted. So let's turn back time and show the presentations..
 Alright guys that happened suddenly last summer when those two psychos visited my page.
 I don't give a shit... at all because she turns me on with the cock in her mouth and the cock in her pussy which made me turn myself on.
 Lovely pres, huh? If this person is mentally handicapped I am NOT joking because mocking people with special needs is really bad.
Are you bi or lez? Are you having sex with boys and girls? So, however, you're a bi and lez. That also means you're a prozzi. I mean prostitute. No kidding in my words.
So we have a crazy psycho here! Let's see...
CRAZY PSYCHO ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a siren so that it captures them.
So you can visit her suite here!
Let's see what we have here....
 So this is Meowmeowmeowmew's guestbook whose username gets me confused for whatever reason. So look the third comment on her guestbook and her username made me fall in love which is iwannaruburpvssy.
I see the swear code filter again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment