Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Dark Side Of Stardoll Part VIII

Today's post will be dedicated to perverts so know who am I? Know who writes the articles each day? So I have a tribute to hackers on the website who me, and gamer160 spotted them very recently. So they're revealed!
 This comment in Meowmeowmeowmew's guestbook.
 Lovely eh? I love the username iwanaruburpvssy but lovely charming username!
 That is the rudest comment I've ever seen in my whole life. If she added me as a friend I would say: NAH. It's simple.
 If this hot mess asked me to do such things I'd say: NAAAAAAAAAH. But if that happened to gamer160 she'd say: Sure. The second comment is lovely.
 I'm getting out of my system like ithinkimabutt. FOR WHAT REASON??? Because I see rude comments.
Don't you understand there are young children playing on Stardoll? That is really wrong you sickos. GET IT?
 Stardoll is NOT a dating site for dummies. It's a site for playing. There's nothing good about you sickos.
 When I saw this I fell in love with the username which was considered funny to me and gamer160 also ForrestBag's one made me fall in love.
 No comment on this.
 If I asked the second guy why is he asking rude comments then I'll report him and tell whose problem is that.
 Oh really? How come did this happen?
 Here is a club saying: Stardoll.Dating so Stardoll is NOT a dating site as these sickos expected.








































































These are the images I have. Want more? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment