Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Dark Side Of Stardoll Part VI

Hi guys n gals !!! You know who I am? old_school1904 who ALWAYS writes the articles of The Dark Side Of Stardoll so today, I've gathered a lot of hackers on the whole website! So, I am revealing them to you guys! Are you ready because some of the images I have here can make you fall deep into shock.
 I am NOT a wannabe of Conchita so I show you the banner I've made for myself. I'm pretending to be Conchita's wannabe. But I painted it myself. I did it myself.
WOW! There's another proof of a hacker who does free makeovers by giving her a password.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE! IT'S PRIVATE!!
Want some more? Then I'm gonna trick you xD
So I was playing The Vote and look who got deleted: iticigirl. I don't know why.
GET IT??? WANT SOME MORE???

PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She got deleted because someone stole it I guess.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So stay tuned for more idiots tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment