Friday, July 18, 2014

The Dark Side Of Stardoll Part XVII

Hi guys n gals! I am the famous writer of this post which has become famous so I am here with gamer160, so begone_2332 will do the next part because she has the tribute to PERVS in the next part! With me, of course so can you please visit The Bright Side Of Stardoll here so this blog was made by loser2323 so again, I type really fast so sorry for the type mistakes! First let's see the scandal with the same hacker but that happened to you, which is YOUR turn to talk!
Yes that happened to me and I reported her, and blocked her. So I will suggest a few tips how to prevent from hackers:
1. Don't give out your password to ANYONE!
2. ALWAYS REPORT THEM!
3. ALWAYS BLOCK THEM!
Now your turn!
Yes, I agree so I learned this name from The Vote so let's see her pres.
Add me if you wanna know her name! old_school1904
Add us! gamer160 and old_school1904

No comments:

Post a Comment