Friday, July 11, 2014

The Bright Side Of Stardoll: ALL-NEW Pretty n' Love Decor

Hi guys n gals! Two new floors in Pretty n' Love Decor have released so I am revealing them to you. This is on the Bright Side Of Stardoll.
 First floor. I know that the prices are a little expensive on the second floor.
 The circled thingy over there costs 260 Starcoins! I'm not lying!
And the shopping window.

My job here is to post new things in Starplaza or even today's pick.
I don't post about hackers, scammers, liars, perverts and racists. My job here is to collect information on the Bright Side Of Stardoll about Starplaza, and the pick of the day. Me known as ModernBannister, awesomeswag.44, thesims3cutie8, flappybird.1952, The_Cure2110, Hipster400 and loser2323 post on the Bright Side Of Stardoll.
gamer160, candycrush1445, SimGuru2011, begone_2332, and old_school1904 post about hackers, scammers, perverts, racists, and liars on the Dark Side Of Stardoll.

Love the banner? It's created by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment