Friday, July 4, 2014

The Dark Side Of Stardoll: Part III

Hi all! I'm old_school1904, writing about the same drama and the same thing happened to me. The two perverts you asked for, got deleted! Guess who? villoui and iamthebest12345. I would also add that the website is getting dirtier nowadays. And there are no moderators. As I've read on The Ugly Side Of Stardoll, two years ago or even more years, moderators did exist and now there will be the "Moderator" apocalypse. 
Let's see what happened today...
 That happened when ModernBannister visited finger-me's page.
Well the list of the secret agents me and gamer160 have gathered will be posted tomorrow. You know that there are a lot of hypocrites on the whole website. 
And SimGuru2011 visited IMABUTT123's page. There are many buttfaces on Stardoll, one of them is ithinkimabutt. 
 Stardoll is not a dating site for dummies. It's a site for playing dressup games. What dummies! And that's hypocrisy. Shame on the hypocrites of Stardoll. 
 The same perverts fell in my trap today. And this is one of the worst things which may happen on the website. Talking dirty. And that kind of old-fashioned crap attracted me that much. 
 There are a lot of pervs we've gathered. And that attracted me a lot that will get me fascinated by those babes and their masterpieces. Guess what? Their bodies. 
 There's a charming username in this guestbook. 
 That is spreadmylegs's presentation. This username attracted me a lot.
 There is a club saying Stardoll.Dating. I've referred this in another part that Stardoll is NOT a dating site.
 This little sicko says that they want to rape some time. 
This is the only thing that attracted me a lot so she turned me on. And I want to refer that gamer160 turned me on with the conversation at a club which talked about sex. 
GET IT???
And the StarBazaar made all of us except flappybird.1952 and The_Cure2110 special offers mostly on Basics.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment