Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Dark Side Of Stardoll Part XIX


Hi guys n gals!! You might know me as the writer of this famous post which has become famous all over the world, known as old_school1904 but I am, well I have returned back with more hackers, more scammers and ALL the deleted accounts that me, gamer160, begone_2332, SimGuru2011, candycrush1445, loser2323 who posts on BOTH sides of Stardoll, and soon, flappybird.1952 who is the new writer ONLY in this side. This post has three parts. Two of them talk about deleted accounts. So today, loser2323 got an incoming request by a hacker called sweetglyka6 who says: "Do you want 200 stardollars for free? Send me your password and in 3 mins you will have them." Look what she did: She reported it first, then she blocked it and rejected it. 
Again at the same time, she got a similar one by Olivier94. But this, has a shortened link. The tip not to do such a thing will be revealed below. However, about the parts, the first one talks about hackers and the other ones talk about deleted accounts.
NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE ONLINE BECAUSE HE/SHE WILL LEARN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND IT IS NOT SAFE ANYWHERE! 
Also DO NOT VISIT SHORTENED LINKS OR LINKS THAT WILL REDIRECT YOU TO A SITE THAT LOOKS LIKE STARDOLL YOU WILL BE HACKED OR STOLEN! 
---------------------------
I hope you just read our blog. The video below, is one of my favorite 80s songs, so I hope you like it.
Add me if you like (or send a pervy friend request NO friend requests from hackers)! old_school1904 
This blog and The Dark Side Of Stardoll are created to STOP hackers and scammers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2nYs9H74gM is the link of the video, so copy-paste it into your browser and I hope you like it. 
old_school1904

No comments:

Post a Comment