Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Dark Side Of Stardoll: Part I



                              
Today's post will be about the hypocrites on the whole website and also I have an update for the dark side of Stardoll: Chanel Tribute Decor closed down!!! So that makes me cry and get moved because it was one of the most loved tributes on Starplaza. So the first part of the post will be about the "Ugly" Apocalypse, by looking at the search page:
So you will be redirected to Kate_Ugly's presentation which contains all her complaints. Let's take a look..
She says that EVERYONE, I mean EVERYONE kicks her out of the parties. And she also says that nobody wants to be a friend with her. 
And about the sicko who opened a party chat: here's the image.
I have proof for those hypo affairs. And how will I get to know myself really well with the environment? Anyone?
So her name is se3_8elo_se3 and she made a party chat with the new Ramadan inspired room. 
** It's also for non-Superstars! **
How come lesbians create parties and go to parties? That's hypocrisy, I get offended by that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment