Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Dark Side Of Stardoll Part XI


Hiya people!!! old_school1904 and gamer160 here talking about the DRAMA which everyone experiences in Stardoll so however we have more lovely hypos for you. You know the word I said? It's coming from the word hypocrite, as an abbreviation. So we have some pervs for you....
candycrush1445 has achieved The Net so I am revealing it on part XII w/ candycrush1445 which will be posted TODAY after that post. So I am still seeking for this t-shirt:
ModernBannister was so lucky when she found this t-shirt for 200 starcoins in the StarBazaar so she used THIS t-shirt to use for "Whose Problem Am I?" banner for August. Really random so let's move on to the trolls I've captured.
 Sup! It's me on this list! Me and awesomeswag.44 have the same interests. So stay tuned for the CRAZY PSYCHO ALERT!!!!!! It's a hacker! So now your turn!
 Rather creepy broadcast but I clicked on the person's suite and look how it is. Nowadays there are less hackers than in 2009 until 2011.
 I am speechless seeing this HOLY CRAP thingy on Stardoll.
Presentation: She has a software who gives free Starcoins and Stardollars to all statuses, Superstars, Royalties and normal members. Continue old_school1904!
Stay tuned for MORE in the next part w/ candycrush1445!
Thanks! old_school1904 w/ gamer160

No comments:

Post a Comment