Saturday, April 19, 2014

Weird Presentations: Scandal

I've seen some weird presentations on Stardoll but this is a blog scandal! I'm not lying!
I have gathered a lot of rude, perverted, weird, and insulting presentations which can make you fall deep into shock! Basically, me and old_school1904 have fallen deep into shock because of the DRAMA we are going through on Stardoll these days.
The presentation below is from magkasphelps's page which made me cry. So bad.
First of all, let's see this guy's presentation:
I blocked out the name so that nobody can see. And it's very private!
I learned the guy from The Ugly Side Of Stardoll which attracted me a lot when I saw it.
Second, is ithinkimabutt which has the funniest album and presentation. And he made me laugh, especially his username.
Here's a part of the presentation.
This image can make you laugh.
This is his style (in April) so now I'm getting ready for MORE!
Part 2 coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment