Monday, July 7, 2014

Hidden Store and new writer!


Hi guys n gals!
SimGuru2011 here so we introduce you with a hidden store today. You know I type fast but again sorry for the typo in my PC keyboard :-]
Nevermind, me and old_school1904 type as fast as a typewriter so before we go let me introduce The_Cure2110!
So, her quick facts are:
She is 17 years old and she has two styles for each day. She doesn't support the swag attitude, but she is a goth/emo/punk and she wears girlish outfits. She is kind.
The banner is under construction so sorry for the typo issues :-]
Let's see the image!
Yep. It's near LE and take a look in the shopping window so today Saint Laurent Paris Tribute will be closing down!
Looks like we have a little prob with the system so now it's time to get out of my system like ithinkimabutt who uses the restroom to get out of his system so I will get out of my system by NOT catching perverts in my trap but getting to know myself with the atmosphere.
There's a geography and biology affair involving us here.
So hold on!!! old_school1904 has a crazy psycho alert!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment