Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Bright Side Of Stardoll: 1000+ Views and new It Girls


Hi guys n gals! As you can see this banner was made by SimGuru2011 and I have some news for you guys n gals, our dear writers, my dear lovely readers out there in the world, I'm so happy because the blog got 1000 views this morning!!!
And I'm showing you the new collection of It Girls which released about two weeks ago so I have it for you!
 The shopping window of the shop! There are two items in this collection which are only in Starcoins and the only thing that attracted me so much was the "Hola" sweatshirt.
One floor in this shop has released. All of these pieces are ideal for this summer.
Thanks guys n gals, my dear readers, our lovely writers out there in the world!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned for The Dark Side Of Stardoll Part XI which contains MORE proof of hackers, scammers, perverts, liars and MORE, so old_school1904 w/ gamer160 reveal those lovely trolls out there in the world.
loser2323 

No comments:

Post a Comment