Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Dark Side Of Stardoll Part IV

 Hi guys and gals! It's old_school1904 and I am revealing another pervert's scandal. This happened three mins ago by awesomeswag.44 and I'm revealing se3_striptiz09's lovely guestbook for you guys! Then I'll get out of my system for a while by using the bathtub, not the restroom according to ithinkimabutt's presentation.
(*Sighing*) Also, Saint Laurent Paris Tribute is closing down!!! Will you buy anything? HURRY!!!!
Let's see the images:
 Look the second comment. I would ask him: "Whose problem is that? Shame on you!"
That is a shamed comment I've read.
 How come do they write dirty things on Stardoll? You know that there are 4 year olds in the site and they might get offended by sexual content, racial discriminations, etc...
 Look who commented on that guestbook: router2013 whose username made me fall in love SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. Until that point, that made me fall in love SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. Also gamer160 did so. And both of us fell in love with ForrestBag's one. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.
 They turn me on. This will be a picture which I will be getting out of my system.
 There you go little sickos!
 Work it man! Keep it up!!!
There are many deleted accounts commenting on this guestbook. But where are the (number) DEL guys?
My system is ready... Let me enjoy my bubble bath!
Oooooh it was wonderful, without rose petals like gamer160 prefers having a bubble bath! With rose petals and candles to make it have a sense of atmosphere. 
loser2323 in her bald version but I need it for Photoshop on my tablet to paste rare Tress Up hairstyles! Wonderful!
You go, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment