Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Dark Side Of Stardoll Part XVI

Hi guys n gals!!!
Well, you might know me as the writer of the famous post which has been seen by million people all over the world but sorry about the post which was planned to be done with begone_2332 but sadly no, because begone_2332 will be doing the post with me, guess which part? The seventeenth one, which will reveal MORE! So now it's a warm welcome to SimGuru2011 which has another hacker which fell in her trap.
Let's see.. Now your turn..
That is from the National Covergirl page so I see the covergirls for Antigua and Barbuda so there is a (number) DEL guy which won NCG. So I have a little update for you, sorry it's on the wrong side of Stardoll! So one of the writers is opening a blog called The Bright Side Of Stardoll, talking about new things in Starplaza and the pick of the day. Guess who is opening the blog? loser2323 which is the blog headmaster.
So back to the pervs!
This guy is a hacker so I reported him and I blocked him. ARB92 is also reported.
Add me if you wanna know his name! And, the same siren is ringing when hackers fall in my trap.
Now your turn to talk!

So I am back to the blog loser2323 is opening! She has picked the writers for the blog! Except her, the writers will be ModernBannister, awesomeswag.44, flappybird.1952, thesims3cutie8, Hipster400 and The_Cure2110 so these are the writers for this blog.
On the other side of the blog which I am opening, the writers are gamer160, me known as old_school1904, SimGuru2011, candycrush1445 and begone_2332. Both sides will be posted in THIS blog so I will give you the links to visit them!
Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment