Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Dark Side Of Stardoll Part XVIII

Hi guys n gals! You might know me as old_school1904 but I am the author of this famous post! So, this time, today there are more pervs so I have no preview of that stuff so I hope you just read this post (and the website, of course including loser2323's blog, The Bright Side Of Stardoll) and make you fall deep into shock.
So this is not pervy but there are more pervs waiting for you guys so let's reveal them!
Did you know that the guy called hack.stardollar got deleted because of his presentation?
That's very awful, also word just got out that OriginalClub just got inactivated. Remember the scandal with the club WeStaySwaggin whose owner got inactivated and her club. So loser2323 learned PreachersKid-'s name from a broadcast when she was on level 26, now she is on level 34, going to level 35 tomorrow!
The next perv, whose name was Teresa961 and it was learned from The Vote, you knew that she entered the contest on level 4, but HOW COME did this happen? Was that a glitch? She got inactivated a month ago I guess but you have to be AT LEAST level 8 to enter this contest! Also, one deleted account whose name was learned from The Vote, known as iticigirl got deleted about three weeks ago. Also about OriginalClub, its owner (who was MissCillia) got inactivated too.
So I hope I'll get a new banner soon, but guess what banner? A Keep Calm one so it will say:
----KEEP----
----CALM----
----and----
----READ----
----THIS BLOG----
And under the image it will say: made by old_school1904
Also gamer160 got her own banner so it will be revealed tomorrow!
Thanks a lot for reading us!
old_school1904

3 comments:

  1. Hey! TrendyELINAROCK, here! I MEAN it when I say that I love your site, but what do you mean when you say that this friend request is on the wrong side of stardoll???

    ReplyDelete