Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Dark Side Of Stardoll Part XIV

Hi guys n gals out there in the world! I am the writer of the famous post, recognize me? So I am back with new pervs and one of them, whose name is learned from The Vote, is revealed to the whole blog!
Also, I have to say something about the new Tress Up collection, like it? Four hair styles are for Superstars and also: loser2323 is on level 34 so she needs one more level to go Superstar. She has been Superstar only once, from a contest in mid 2013. The contest is 250 million members on Stardoll! Now there are nearly 330 million members and so we need more to reach 350 million members on Stardoll! So I am introducing loser2323's suites to you! Like the banner? It's made by begone_2332, which will be doing with me the sixteenth part, so the fifteenth part will be done with gamer160.
 Suite no. 1: Full of posters and a little London Punk inspiration.
 Suite no. 2: A genuine motel, but we need one sign for the motel and one fan.
Third suite: a Pretty In Pink inspired.
Firstly can I just ask... loser2323 was playing The Vote and the circled thingy over there is that she has 666 starcoins, so that The Vote gave her 1 starcoin and look! So, mr. Devil would be really happy when he saw this so the song in the end is a surprise...
 So back to the pervies.. This perv was brought to me by The Vote. Let's see her pres, her suite and her guestbook..
 Suite: When I saw this it turned me on like WHOA!! I am not kidding..
 Again, I'd leave the same comment but the things are circled.
 Pres: Looks like we have a little misspelling issue huh???
 Pres part II: Lovely photographs but this pres is the WTF of hte summer plus the other pervs.
 Guestbook part I: There are many (number) DEL guys writing so these guys are the WTF of the whole summer!
 Guestbook part II: I am speechless about this.
Part III of her gb: Speechless! 
------------------------------------
Anyways, I hope you like the new Tress Up Ombre and the new Doree collection, sorry this is NOT on the right side of Stardoll! 
-----------------------------
Part XV contains MORE pervs than EVER!!! 
Thanks! old_school1904 
Also: I am sorry for the typo mistakes I make :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment