Friday, June 27, 2014

The Perverts' Affair Part II

 Hello! I am begone_2332 w/ the lovely gamer160 talking about the drama we're going through on Stardoll nowadays. Before we jump on this let me tell you about the banner. The test banner was made in the Dressingroom via the sceneries with no decor, it was like DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... This banner was made in Fashion, also via Sceneries which we always make the banners for our blog! gamer160 is your turn!
Oh let me talk about the drama and in the post we've gathered perverts, racists, bullies, trolls, everything so be fore we jump onto this, the thingy that attracted me the most is you, turned out to be a hot mess again. Also, before you continue, I would also add that ithinkimabutt was attractive but not with glasses. Continue...
Oh thanks for the comment so I looked like a hot mess again, but glamorous.
Continue gamer160...

Before we continue I have a new banner for you!
Oh that turns me on gamer160! Please tell me what happens:
Me and theo.kitsis. were on the sunset and they were on the bathtub and theo.kitsis. was feeling my body like having sex and that turned me on like rickrolling. So...... let's go!
Also: we added the SCM music player for you to listen to music and let's move on the scenery so that reminds me of John Legend's All Of Me. Here's the video:
This video keeps on turrning me on so now let's move to the PERVIES....
 Look what happened when loser2323 was on aekara2011's club eurovisionfan12 when realsiaapoamn commented the scenery so look at the headpiece she wears.
 I learned the person from I_GAY's page and she is one of the pervs which I have captured. More info about her: she's a lez. When loser2323 saw this she kept on laughing for 20 mins then stopped laughing.
 Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Look the highlighted thingy over there saying "fast paced lez RPG games" made me and loser2323 laugh so hard that will pull us a prank. Continue begone_2332 please....
 Oh no! Her lovely presentation. And also go and take a look at the highlighted thingy saying: I'd hit u with a bus. That made everyone laugh so hard.
 The next perv makes me turn out like a hot mess, but with sexier clothes. So look what she has on her breasts. She made on StarDesign Hair bigger breasts and nipples to look sexy. And look at her thingy! She made hair for the thingy to look hairy.
 Lovely pres huh? Your turn gamer160!
 Oh yeah! The guy named ForrestBag is blocked and I was in love with his username also with router2013's one which made me laugh so hard.
 And now I screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look who visited this page: a girl named villoui. She comes from Cyprus and she turns out for a hot mess not like you, but for hotter than you..... And under villoui gmsme. Another hypocrite has fallen in my trap today. Her name: ForrestLesvia
Now your turn begone_2332!

This sexy babe turned me on! And she keeps on doing this to me! She is another hot mess... which fell in your trap.
And this keeps on turnin' me on, constantly...


Please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting rickrolled begone_2332 so hold on a sec....
I'm putting the video how about you? Are you getting rickrolled?
Yes I am!




NOTE: Also, on the 30th of June Chanel Decor is closing down so it will be done with the one and only ModernBannister and the new It Girls will be done with candycrush1445 and The_Cure2110!
Also: In the labels I am the most popular of the blog and after me is you gamer160!

No comments:

Post a Comment