Saturday, June 7, 2014

NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Callie's Picks and Mr. Released!


 Hi everyone! loser2323 here! 
Basically I have some great news for you and of course here's my new banner!
I made this 1 minute ago with Scenery but I didn't save!
Like it?
Here's the new Callie's Picks issue: Number 17 (Urban Legends)
It is inspired by hiphop divas and most of the items are from Fudge.
I loved the previous one!
 Here is the shopping window of Callie's Picks.
 Here's the new summer collection of Mr. Garcon.
 As you can see this collection is inspired by formal or even hipster clothes. 
Mr. Garcon has released one floor and this collection is great for me. The "Look At Me glasses" is both for males and females. I own this item. As you can see those are hipster glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment