Tuesday, June 17, 2014

gamer160 is back again....

Hello all! It's gamer160 today and I have some lovely trolls for you!
Not news, but trolls....
I have been searching for those trolls and I am really excited because I caught them and those lovely trolls have fallen in my trap. Let's take a look...
 These are some non-racistic affairs I came by.
 A real racist troll. She looks funny btw...
 Her presentation.
That's really funny huh?
Work it girl!

 Who cares about that huh?
 That is REALLY weird...
 Look at the guy named MYGAKI. He looks like a disguised fly.
 Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha.... This an old guy.
 MYGAKI again, he's flying...
 Here's his WEIRD presentation...
 AGAIN.
 Another scammer fell in my trap today. Her name is balls..., she says that she has SS hair and she knows the trick to get it. She's NOT pretending to be a hacker. She is a scammer. Lol, you've turned out to be a faggot sweetie. Work it girl!
 old_school1904 before the big change she made. And look at the guy named EnuffZnuff. Does it remind you of the singer E'nuff Z'nuff?
 The Greek trolls' return.
 Again...
 Again?
 And this person's presentation (I don't know her name at all).
 Is she maybe Booyahkasha?
 Anyone?
 I don't know her name..
 This IS cyber bullying!
 Again!
 Again!
 Again!
 Again!
 Again!
 And MissNickiSwagg saying continually the word "ASS". Why the fuck has it passed?
 PartyAngel686's racistic comment. But look at KittyKat1hey's comment. The highlighted words, and also the word "ASS" is passed again. Why? This thingy here, says "U LOOK A HOT ASS MESS" and THAT describes begone_2332.
 again this word passed o_O
 THIS PRESENTATION HERE: Looks funny.
 AGAIN.
 And the sex affair.
 loser2323 got a request by one sicko named ILuvBullyin.
 That talks about sex. This is on the "Sex" affair.
 And a preacher? He's not in the sex affair.
 sirina.xxx6 is the username I spotted. Reminds me of THAT thingy.
OMG that turns me on!
 And Nastyschoolgirl, I learned her name from The Vote.
 OMG she's SUCH a HOT MESS.
 again...
 again....
 A-G-A-I-N.
 Hate.
 And a lesbo.
Her weird presentation.
---gamer160---

No comments:

Post a Comment