Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New Club Inactivated: WeStaySwaggin

Word just got out that the club WeStaySwaggin has been inactivated. That's very nasty. Here's the message that shows that the club has been inactivated. Why? Does anyone know why?
The owner who had this club, PreachersKid-, was also inactivated due to her club which one of the posts contained bad language. I have no preview of this. Then, someone should write the following message on her guestbook. I didn't see what was going on.. So, here's the message.

Hello, Stardoll Member.

Your account is in danger of being deleted for no valid 


reason. To save your account, mail me your username and 

password so SD can verify your account.

Thank you, SD.


So, she hadn't verified her account with an email, I guess, but I was a member of this club. What happened?
Maybe one of the members or even the owner, had violated the One-Stop Rules of Stardoll, that leads deletion of your account. 

No comments:

Post a Comment