Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Perverts' Affair Part I


I am begone_2332 posting about the affair that is involving us these weeks.
The perverts affair. I am gathering the trollies, I mean the perverts and I post it on THIS blog.
Let's see what request I got yesterday!
The person who is circled is glipseme-. How come does she know my name?
She didn't write a message at all if she and me, begone_2332, would have hot and wild sex.
That's a piece of old-fashioned hypocrisy.
And I am gonna take a look at her suite and guestbook.
See?
Here's her lovely presentation:
 Sorry but I'll separate the presentation in two parts.
This is the second part, which is contained in my hypocrisy affair. 
____Guestbook time!!!!____
Work it girl!
 How many perverts have fallen in my trap today? Over one hundred sickos.
 Again? How many pervies fell in mine and gamer160's trap today? In mine over 100 and gamer160's trap a thousand!
 Oh damn!!! That turns me on for a serious reason. Because we have gathered over 50 perverts so far!
 The second part of the perverts' affair will be done with the lovely writer gamer160 because she gathers a lot of lovely pervs!
 Another (number) DEL guy fell in my lovely lovely trap today. Do you want his username: 280936350 DEL. Do you really care?
She proves to be a hot hot hot hot hot mess for me, as begone_2332. Her name: BabyLolabany123
And anyone who wants to know what she does: She is a slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment