Saturday, April 26, 2014

SimGuru2011 is back..... AGAIN


Hi. Today let's go searchin' for trolls...
Before we start I am gonna show you begone_2332's new Styling Studio...
 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Lovely ain't it??
 This is a version of the previous one but hotter than hot...
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! That's gross...
 Some lovely people fell in my trap today on I_GAY's page.
 Miss.DelRey123 is one of the trolls....
 This is more gross than gross.... EWW....
 The same bullshit again... I can't put up with bullshit like this...
 This is the most gross image I've ever seen...
 EWWW.... That's a dirty one, makes me turn myself on.... Cool isn't it?
 EWW. I hate that kind of shit on this image.
 bigpussssy, BestLezy and gaypeople123 fell in my trap.... LOL..
 What a sicko.....
 ????
 Stardoll is not a dating site. It's a site for playing dress-up games. What dummies!
 What a coincidence.....









 The Number of the Beast! LOL it's sooooooooooo gross to me...
 The hot mess that begone_2332 made...
Reminds me of Lalaloopsy and Jewel Sparkles, as well. FAKE.
The video below is dedicated for this image...
Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast
The Motels - Footsteps (Radio Edit)
The Motels - Footsteps (Full Version)

<3 ;-) SimGuru2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment