Thursday, April 17, 2014

A "Hot" Apocalypse

I've been seeing what's happening on Stardoll everyday. The search bar found those trollies except HOT-HOT-HOT9. That's the reason why lovely trolls fall in my trap.
I've searched for members but look what I found:
Soooooooooo, HOT-HOT-HOT9 is royalty level 16.
I have captured over 500 trollies on Stardoll so I post them on this blog.
There you go!
And this scandal still continues with this guy. His name is tsopanakos and he is not a troll. The other girl, ntothdodonaia, was not a troll but her presentation was looking like a troll one for me.
In the club of theo.kitsis. there was the scenery he made for me.
We have gathered a lot of hypocrites.
About the perverts' affair part II: I will be doing this with begone_2332 because she's good at capturing lovely lovely lovely lovely trollies like perverts (OF COURSE!), hackers, scammers, hypocrites, racists and THIS TIME she will be capturing silent and "noisy" trolls.

begone_2332 will be doing Fendi Tribute and candycrush1445 w/ The_Cure2110 which is our new writer, will be posting about the new collection of It Girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment