Wednesday, April 16, 2014

SimGuru2011's Adventure in Stardoll: StarDesign Jewelry and Stardesign Fashion

I have been doing a survey what we like the most on Stardoll and I have chosen the notorious Stardesign which anyone can design anything he/she likes.
In Tuesday's contest I saw some weird clothes on Stardesign.
We all design what we want in Stardesign but look:
So I blocked out the name so that nobody can have permission to see it.
Another lovely pic 4 you...
That looks like a cock... But I saw something which looked like a cock in stardesign jewelry.

This guy has written this piece of shit on my guestbook. He's one of the trolls in my page.
Which asshole writes crap in my guestbook? He says he wants to kill himself!
He looks like a drag in his avatar :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment