Sunday, May 25, 2014

Look what I got from The Vote!

ModernBannister calling ;-)
Hi all. I was on the Contests page and I played at this contest named The Vote.
I got some animated butterflies which are unlocked in level 35 and I am on level 18!
What a shameful thing it is! Is The Vote kidding me? I played for three rounds and in the third round I got the butterflies! Bullshit isn't it!
One week ago I got the Girl vs. Monster tee and I felt great!
And, after all, I went crazy getting the butterflies!
I didn't start panicking, at last, so by the way I resulted buying some non-animated butterflies from Furry Friends, which costed 50 StarCoins. That was so frustrating, wasn't it?
Yesterday loser2323 got a hat from Decades, which has closed, called Flower Hat, for free and so the story goes...
She got it for free by playing The Vote. That was so awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment